PIGO is providing complete lines for processing of green beans.
The most standard processing steps include:
- In feed equipment – Reception of the beans
- Air Separator (Separation of light foreign particals such as leaves etc.)
- Washing – Stone & sand removal (flotation washer)
- Draining & Cleaning of recycling washing water
- Pods Separator
- Snipping & removal of unsnipped beans
- Blanching & Cooling
- Inspection & Sorting
- Weighing & Packing
All PIGO equipment and food processing lines are completely made of stainless steel and manufactured to ISO and HACCP food processing industry standards. Painted surfaces are not used because they do not meet these standards.
Every machine is tested at our facility in Italy before delivery.
The success of PIGO machines is the result of precise engineering and manufacturing and many years of industry-driven refinements.