PIGO is providing complete lines for the processing of french fries.
- In feed equipment – Reception of potato
- Soil removal
- Washing – Stone & sand removal
- Peeling by steam peelers or abrasive peelers
- Polishing (De-skinning)
- Peeled potato washing (Draining & Cleaning of recycling washing water)
- Sliver removal
- Nubbin removal
- Blanching (Starch removal)
- Blanching & Cooling
- Additives Dosing
- Belt Dryer
- Defatting & Precooling
- Weighing & Packing
All PIGO equipment and food processing lines are completely made of stainless steel and manufactured to ISO and HACCP food processing industry standards. Painted surfaces are not used because they do not meet these standards.
Every machine is tested at our facility in Italy before delivery.
The success of PIGO machines is the result of precise engineering and manufacturing and many years of industry-driven refinements.